Easter Candy Sale
Benefit Organ Restoration Fund
Back by popular demand is the Malley’s Easter candy sale to benefit the organ restoration fund. Last year we profited $650. Our goal is $1,000 this year.
Orders can be placed in person or online. Please send the on-line ordering link to all your friends and family who are non-parishioners or out of town, as well as posting it on your Facebook account.
Everybody loves Malley’s chocolates and they will thank you for informing them.
This will be the last fund raiser for the organ, so enjoy your chocolates and the beautiful sounds of our iconic organ to be played on Easter.
Click on the Easter Candy Sale link and drag down view the candy items and to print an order form for your candy.
To order in person:
* Fill out the order form enclosed in the bulletin.
* Order forms and payments will be accepted in the church foyer after each Mass or in the rectory during normal business hours
* Advance payment is required-cash or check only (make checks payable to St. Stanislaus Church)
* Orders must be received by Sunday, March 9.
* Orders may be picked up after Masses April 1 or 2 in the church foyer.
* Additional forms are available in the foyer.
To order online:
* Order may be placed online to be shipped directly from Malley’s to any location in the U.S.A.
* Freight will be charged on orders less than $65; free shipping on orders of $65 or more.
* Deadline for internet orders is Monday, April 10